Apple Country Resorts
Welcome into the land of your dreams.... into the land of lush greens and enchanting mountains, silent valleys and bubbling creeks, songbirds, towering coniferous trees and the sweet scent of apples. Covered with flowering Chestnuts and Deodar groves, and the powerful Manalsu torrent flowing through it, Manali has been attracting adventure and nature lovers from all over the world.
Manali is the ideal place to leave the rest of the world behind and go for long walks, mountain climbing, trekking, river rafting, heli-skiing, para-gliding and trout fishing. Situated at the north end of the Kullu Valley in the Western Himalayas, Manali is located at an altitude of 1929 meters. Bordered by the River Beas on the east and by a great mountain wall topped by a spectacular snow ridge, at the northern end, Manali is a gateway across the 13,050 feet high Rohtang Pass to the beautiful valleys of Lahaul and Spiti. It is the land of Gods and Goddesses, fairs and festivals, religious lakes and ancient temples.
Right at the heart of this fairytale, is Apple Country. Set at the highest point in Manali. The resort is a place where time stands still. Where you can bask in the sunshine or relax in the shade. And the rules are all your own. A place where you can find peace within. Where you lose yourself in the beauty of nature. And if you listen carefully you can hear your soul.
- Car Parking
- Taxi Service
- Doctor on call
- Restaurant & Kitchen
- TV with cable in every room
The Package includes:
- Comprehensive package for 3 nights/4 days extendable on pro-rata basis
- All Season's packages are on twin sharing basis.
- Welcome drink (non alcoholic) on arrival.
- MAP meal plan - Bed tea, Breakfast & A Major Meal.
- Half Day Local Sightseeing (once during the stay)
- Pick-up from the Manali Bus Station (except May & June).
- Free Discotheque entry.
- A complimentary cocktail each.
- Steam or Sauna Bath once during the stay.
- A complimentary fruit basket.